In my last post, I outlined "Three Shortcomings of Using Constant Contact for Email Marketing." Today, I offer a list of alternative email marketing services you may want to consider—including four rated as "excellent" by PC Magazine (in bold)—along with links to available reviews from PC Magazine and Reviews.com:
- Active Campaign (Reviews.com)
- Benchmark (PCMag.com: good | Reviews.com)
- Campaign Monitor (PCMag.com: good| Reviews.com)
- Campaigner (PCMag.com: editor's choice)
- GetResponse (PCMag.com: excellent | Reviews.com)
- iContact (PCMag.com: excellent | Reviews.com)
- MailChimp (PCMag.com: editor's choice | Reviews.com)
For more information, PC Magazine offers a roundup of the "The Best Email Marketing Software of 2015"--complete with a handy chart comparing 10 options. Reviews.com also offers a summary of "The Best Email Marketing Services", while CheapRevolution.com lists pros and cons, as well as pricing summaries for their "Top 7 Constant Contact Competitors"--both posts from November 2015.
BTW, PC Magazine's review of Constant Contact puts the ESP in the "good" category.
What is your preferred email service provider and why? Tell us in the comments section.